A hairstyle where the hair is straight, and the bangs are combed forward and cut in a uniform horizontal line across the forehead.
Known in Japan as パッツン (pattsun). (Caution: the meanings of パッツン and パッツンパッツン (pattsun-pattsun, too-tight clothing) are different!)
When the sidelocks are cut parallel to - but lower than - the bangs, and the rest of the hair is kept long, it becomes a type of hime cut.
- swept bangs - For bangs loosely combed to one side
- parted bangs - For distinctly parted bangs
- asymmetrical bangs - For bangs worn half combed back, half loose
- hair over eyes - For long bangs that cover the eyes
- hair over one eye - The same as the above, but asymmetric
source: danbooru wiki